Safe To Drive With Wallys Map And Euro Fjr?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiiikeri

Reaction score
Just want to know, has anybody done the Dynotest with Wallys map and EURO Fjr? Want to know how was the mixture?Lean or rich? Don´t want to break my engine if it goes with too lean mixture.

Driving now with the Dynojet -501 map, but the consumption seems to be very high. Now i can only get 350 kms @ full tank!Before installing the PC III i could get 500 kms @full tank and full loaded bike.

My bike is completely stock Euro FJR with PC III

Just want to know, has anybody done the Dynotest with Wallys map and EURO Fjr? Want to know how was the mixture?Lean or rich? Don´t want to break my engine if it goes with too lean mixture.
Driving now with the Dynojet -501 map, but the consumption seems to be very high. Now i can only get 350 kms @ full tank!Before installing the PC III i could get 500 kms @full tank and full loaded bike.

My bike is completely stock Euro FJR with PC III
Now it has been investigated.I put the portable A/F ratio meter on the bike and rode 3-4 hours.Every gear,every RPM every throttle position.All of the areas the mixture was a little rich.Not even a slightest thing about lean area.So it is totally safe to ride with Wallys map and Euro FJR.Didn´t need a dynorun to sort this thing out.

Latest posts