San Diego Ride May 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the update.
We'll meet at the big flag Shell Station in Temecula at Temecula Pkwy and the 15. Meet at 8 AM, KSU at 8:30 AM.

Let's do Ynotride's (Dan) route, looks like a good one. We can append the route on the way if needed. Should be able to stop in Julian and grab a pie or two for those that need such things.

Lunch at Barrett Junction Cafe down on the south end on the 94. On your own for the way home as needed.

The Players:

Pegscaper (Ed)

Ynotride (Dan)

Johnnie80s (John)

Johnnie80s Friend (...wait...John has a friend??!!)

Neil San Diego and Janet
Which bike out of your stable is Janet riding or will she be climbing on your back?

I can't wait to meet some of the SoCAL peeps. Too bad others aren't up to it. Things have changed.
lazy.gif

Hoping that Janet will be on the back. But she wants to stay at home with the puppy at this point. I may yet prevail...

May 6th is the International Female Ride Day. Janet has to go to represent. My wife will be tagging along riding her own bike
bike.gif

May 6th is the International Female Ride Day. Janet has to go to represent. My wife will be tagging along riding her own bike
bike.gif
+2

No excuses now, it's mandatory that you represent all the women out there on this "Female Ride Day." You go girl.

I will bring THE camera and post up to all those who matters.
bike.gif

Okay, Janet is officially joining the ride. I may have another couple that wants to join the ride as well.

Don, thinking of you and nuclear jail. Must admit that thought is a little disturbing...

Looks like a little rain in the forecast for Saturday afternoon, but we should all be home before that. We're still a go. Looking forward to this!