Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TILAM

Reaction score
I got my first chance to put some seat time in with my new Sargent seat and have to say I think it will do the trick. It has a definite "pocket" but seem to distribute the bum load well. Only did about 180 miles but it feels better after a couple of hours than the stock seat for sure. Looks like a keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first chance to put some seat time in with my new Sargent seat and have to say I think it will do the trick. It has a definite "pocket" but seem to distribute the bum load well. Only did about 180 miles but it feels better after a couple of hours than the stock seat for sure. Looks like a keeper.

I had Sargent rework my stock seat and have done several 500+ mile days on it. I didn't realize how much of an improvement it was until I was forced to do a couple hundred on a stock seat (long story). After 80 miles on the stocker, my ass was so numb I thought I'd NEVER get the feeling back in it! I usually do 125 - 150 miles per sitting, with my sargent, and even then I only stop for the wife's benefit. But that stock seat about killed me. I'm sure it was money well spent for you. I know it was for me. Enjoy the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have any pictures??? Thanks Joe

Here is a picture of the Sargent with backresst installed on my 05.

2006219.jpg