Saturday Bike Night

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to interrupt Martha Stewart's cooking channel :cheffsmiley: :bleh:
DABRIT: Chris, could I please have your favorite recipes for Bubble & Squeak, Toad-in-the-Hole and Spotted Dick? I haven't had these since I was last in Blighty! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
DABRIT: Chris, could I please have your favorite recipes for Bubble & Squeak, Toad-in-the-Hole and Spotted Dick?
I hope Dr. Rich doesn't see this... gawd knows what kind of pics he might unearth!!
Miss Ty, I'm really starting to worry about Dr. Itch living out there on Whidbey Island, without the calming, reassuring presence of Old Michael on him! Very worried!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to interrupt Martha Stewart's cooking channel :cheffsmiley: :bleh:
DABRIT: Chris, could I please have your favorite recipes for Bubble & Squeak, Toad-in-the-Hole and Spotted Dick? I haven't had these since I was last in Blighty! Thanks.
Our regular programming on the food channel will now resume ... :cheff:

Don,

Sorry to disappoint, I haven't eaten those dishes for around 15 years. After spending a few years in the French speaking part of Switzerland I got used to French cuisine. Then being married to an American lass has changed my eating habits.

She does make great sausage rolls and cornish pasties as well as the best Yorkshire puddings along with killer roast beef.

Here's some recipes tho'

Bubble and Squeak

Toad in the Hole

Spotted Dick

Have fun there Don. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Chris

Yup George it was a pleasant ride, nice dealership, pleasant company and great hotdogs. Saw lots of bikes and I was surprised how physically large the rt1200s were when up close, might be lighter than the FJR but look bulkier. Back the west valley road was like a nice treat at the end, and I got to finish like I started on High Bridge-totally deserted.
Glad I ran into you guys at the dealership (not literally of course). Really enjoyed the group ride back through the valley.

-pgg