Scab down

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not another one!

get_well_card.jpg

Get well soon, and quit trying to live up to the handle-we get it, we get it!

My wishes for a fast recovery. And thanks to Mrs. S and Jeff for letting us know. Scary stuff knowing that this could easily happen to any of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I was just getting ready to log off and saw this and my heart just dropped out. Waaaaaay too much of this! Scab get well buddy and as others said and you and your family are in our prayers. Keep us updated Jeff. Thanks, Del. <>< :blink:

I am offereing any help I can from so far away. Scab, You are an integral part of our community. Heal my friend, we got yer back. **prayers**

To raise a question, as we do here on this board so we can all learn. Was he in ATGATT mode? If so how did his gear fare and what was it?

All the best to you both - get well soon.

Sobering reminder to us all just how fast shit happens and our lives can change...

Favourite recent bumper sticker: "Do you want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans!"

Very sorry to hear about your injuries, Scab. :blink:

You and Mrs. Scab just know that many people here are thinking of you and wishing/praying the best for you. Heal up!... and keep us updated. :clapping:

I'm going to ride over to the hospital this afternoon. I realize I won't be able to see David but I just want to let his family know that we are here to do whatever we can to support them.

I'll post up anything further that I can.

JW

Was he in ATGATT mode? If so how did his gear fare and what was it?
Since this is his second get-off, he damn well better have been geared up.

We'll get our chances to press him for details soon enough, I'm thinking....