Scary

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
It's a semi-professional video shot by British youngsters in Southern France.

Hooligans on wheels

Pretty long (25 mins +) and heavy (65 Mb) but it does show you the kind of lowlifes that could be coming at you around the next bend.

No further comment is necessary. Just watch this.

Stef

JEEZE LOUISE ! A more appropriate title for their movie might be 'SAUSAGE BOYZ in LEATHER' for that is surely all that would be found by the coroner when he unzipped their suits at the morgue.

I'm fortunate that caliber of machine didn't exist 35 years ago when I had more testosterone than sense. 3 of them may have a little more of the latter now, eh ?

Thanks for another interesting vid Stef, although I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as yours!

Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, my palms got sweaty just watching that! Those guys are assholes no doubt, but that was some pretty exciting video. I'd like to see that on the big screen. B)

Thats the only time I've watched a vidio and said to myself "I hope a bus is comming around the next corner" Those guys are just total fucking assholes for doing that on public roads! :angry:

Stef - U B the "old Europe" Man!!!!! :p

Outstanding video.

Now c'mon, you can tell me, I won't tell, it'll be our little secret -

Which one of those guys was you?

Greg

All I can say is wow, there is no shortage in organ donors in Europe.

Lots of young health hearts, eyes, liver etc.

I remember the days that I thought I was bullet proof and nothing can hurt me, until I witness a few accidents that took me of off my bike for about 5 years.

Neat and exciting video, sure glade they are not ridding around my neighborhood.

We normally just let those boys fly and mother nature normally will catch up to some of them. :huh:

Wait a minute...

Are those ass wipes paid 'journalists'? It seems that they are trying to review the bikes but they wind up trashing three of them? And one guy damn near earns himself a permanent ride in a wheelchair? WTF?

Those two schmucks who ran into one another (I can't believe they didn't kill each other judging from the damage) should be bitch slapped onto tricycles!

In a few short years, HiPo motorcycles will be banned. Mark my words. These douche bags ain't good for our sport/hobby at all.

Guys,

I could not agree with you more.

Much as I enjoy a "spirited" bike ride, those scumbags are a danger to all road users and themselves (yet they seem to be made of rubber...watch'em horse around after colliding with one another :blink: ).

And, Greg

Which one of those guys was you?
I would not want to be any one of them except for the following 2 reasons:

- being 20-something again

- being skinny

That all said, imagine a bike manufacturer handing out a freebie skoot for these juvenile delinquents to review. (Yet, there are a few extreme bike mags in the UK and someone reads them).

Last but not least, I would like them to try such stunts in Britain, their home. They'd be arrested in no time :ph34r: .

I'm surprised the French cops and their "laissez faire" attitude were not mentioned in the credits...

"This film would not have been possible if the Gendarmerie hadn't looked the other way" ;)

Stef

Advance camera crews, more bikes available to them than I will ever ride. I think they were professionals.

The best part was the lane splitting into oncoming traffic, wheelies through the small towns. Darwin must be on a slightly slower bike just behind them, but I think he is gaining.

:ph34r: