SE Ohio / W Virginia RAMBLE 4/30-5/03 '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob, if planning Howard's Lick on your way in, be careful. If I remember correctly, it's rough in the east to west direction. Ya'll have fun. I expect that I'll be around somewhere this year.

Bob, if planning Howard's Lick on your way in, be careful. If I remember correctly, it's rough in the east to west direction. Ya'll have fun. I expect that I'll be around somewhere this year.
Not in the plan. Maybe on the way back. Hope you are feeling better!

Cool. I will look for you there. I've done most of 250, but haven't been to Snowshoe. It will be nice to meet you and some of the other members, even if I can't make the Ramble.

See you then.

Chris F.

Looking the Group page.

I think Marty and Griff are an intercept path with the Marine. KJ is site seeing near Rochester Buffalo.

Who's riding Fri. Morning out of MW , lookin for someone to show us around WV, anybody???
You, your brother Ray, and the other Ray are...why don't you guys come up to the Beallsville Diner for lunch at noon, on Friday. After lunch I have a route heading to MW that includes 16 from St. Marys to Grantsville, 5 to Elizabeth, and 14 to MW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be riding out from MW on Friday morning too. Sounds like the Snowshoe group might be small enough that I could join in??

Alright you guys. Guess who just punked-out? You got it right. MY BROTHER.

Dave: Guess what just happened, my ignition switch just quite working.

Ray: I thought that was a recall item that you were going to have repaired three years ago.

Dave: Well I was but I thought that it could wait.

Ray: Three years? No problem. Come on over and you can borrow my 1,600 Kawasaki.

Dave: Well I would but it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

Ray: What? We've ridden hundreds if not thousands, of miles in the rain.

Dave: Well,maybe I'll fire up my 1987 FJ and ride down Friday with Joe.

Ray: Come-on -man! Ray is coming in from Albany tonight and staying at my house. We will check the weather and pick you up around 8.

Dave: Well, I'm not sure that I can keep up with you guys on the FJ. You better call before you come.

Anybody want to bet he doesn't show?

Cool. I will look for you there. I've done most of 250, but haven't been to Snowshoe. It will be nice to meet you and some of the other members, even if I can't make the Ramble.
See you then.

Chris F.
I thought you're signed up...
I did, but then had to cancel. Couldn't swing the whole weekend, after all. I kind of put the cart before the horse and signed up before I had everything worked out.

Ray: I thought that was a recall item that you were going to have repaired three years ago.

Ray: Three years? No problem. Come on over and you can borrow my 1,600 Kawasaki.

Ray: Come-on -man! Ray is coming in from Albany tonight and staying at my house. We will check the weather and pick you up around 8.

Dave: Well, I'm not sure that I can keep up with you guys on the FJ. You better call before you come.

Ray, I kinda had the same feeling when he called me to tell me about his ignition switch...why wouldn't you get a recall like that taken care of???

Maybe he just doesn't want to bruise his mangina...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray, I kinda had the same feeling when he called me to tell me about his ignition switch...why wouldn't you get a recall like that taken care of???
The rental store said he was staying home to watch Fifty shades of gray