Seeking FJR Compatibility Matrix Chart. Gen 1 to Gen 4 Comparisons & Specs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrc.engr

Reaction score
Newbie seeking: FJR Compatibility Matrix Chart. Gen 1 to Gen 4 Comparisons & Specs.
I've seen the chart in PDF form and want to print it out so I can select the FJR I want to buy, but I can no longer find it.

Thank you...... Mike in Maryland
([email protected])

The author limited what you can do with it in Acrobat and doesn't want it printed. Please respect the copyright and terms the author set and intends. Feel free to view the .pdf and make your choice looking at on the screen.

The author limited what you can do with it in Acrobat and doesn't want it printed. Please respect the copyright and terms the author set and intends. Feel free to view the .pdf and make your choice looking at on the screen.
Ignacio.......while I respect the author's wished, once something is put on the net in a open forum it becomes public property.

This said, all I want is to print it out in one BIG sheet so I can use it for my personal reference only. I will not make a penny from it.

Thanks for your thoughts & comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.