• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling All My Farkles - GEN 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an absolute steal on the topbox price. I just bought one of these cases... no Admore lights, unpainted & i paid $240.00 for it. I thought that was a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything up here is Sold and awaiting payment for except the Heli Clamp and Risers and the Holeshots. I will clean them up on Friday and post pictures.

I also have two audiovox cruise controls, one used and one new and a skyway cruise control pad mount. If you are interested in those let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
The used one with the Skyway Mount for the pad is $100 plus shipping. The Skyway mount was $89 new. so I am asking $89 for the mount and 11 for the cruise. The cruise was working but the last few times I used it it would not hold the speed. That usually means it a vacuum problem. I pulled the system to sell the bike so I never fixed it.

The Skyway mount was absolutely the best best mount and includes a ram ball mounting location too.

The new one is $150 plus shipping and does not come with a Skyway mount for the control pad.

They are not horrible loud but they are louder than stock. People won't be mad when you drive you through your neighboorhood but they do have a nicer sound.

There is a sound bite on the holeshot website.