• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sena 10S Bluetooth Communication System/Headset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this brand new a few months ago and used it on one 500 mile trip. I have since sold my bike, so I need to find a new owner for the Sena.

This is as close to "new" as you can get without paying the "new" price. Includes original box, documentation, mounting base, head unit, (2) microphones, dynamic speakers, charger, etc.

In my opinion, this is the best unit on the market today, including the much more expensive Sena 20S. If you like music, this is the unit & speakers for you!

$185.00 including shipping to the Continental U.S. PayPal preferred.

I can't figure out how to load pictures, so I'd be happy to email them to interested parties.

I bought this brand new a few months ago and used it on one 500 mile trip. I have since sold my bike, so I need to find a new owner for the Sena.

This is as close to "new" as you can get without paying the "new" price. Includes original box, documentation, mounting base, head unit, (2) microphones, dynamic speakers, charger, etc.

In my opinion, this is the best unit on the market today, including the much more expensive Sena 20S. If you like music, this is the unit & speakers for you!

$185.00 including shipping to the Continental U.S. PayPal preferred.

I can't figure out how to load pictures, so I'd be happy to email them to interested parties.