• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sena 20S Dual Pack - opened box special

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must of sold through all 3 then. BTW you guys can hit me up in a PM or email. We give some great deals to fellow FJR riders!

The story of my life, day ( or hours short) and a dollar short
smile.png

Great price, and great product. Make sure you update the firmware to 1.6.2

LATEST FIRMWARE
Version 1.6.2
July 5, 2016

I was fortunate enough to get 1 of these before they sold out. I really don't think I need anything but I keep checking the For Sale section everyday just for a great deal like this.

It was also a surprise that Alex was the one who sold me my first FJR1300 - 2003, stand up guy !

Alex, do you still have those FJR Reflective Stickers that go on the back of the saddlebags, I think you used to help us out with those . . . .

I was fortunate enough to get 1 of these before they sold out. I really don't think I need anything but I keep checking the For Sale section everyday just for a great deal like this.
It was also a surprise that Alex was the one who sold me my first FJR1300 - 2003, stand up guy !

Alex, do you still have those FJR Reflective Stickers that go on the back of the saddlebags, I think you used to help us out with those . . . .
Yep, he's got 'em. Put one on my '13 before my BC trip.

Yes, things have changed quite a bit, still designing new sets, selling a good amount of decals and around 30 other brands of great quality Moto gear.

Don't worry about missing out on them, we have them fairly often and also have very nice discounts for members when asked.

Latest posts