SFO GPS routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok kids...

I have a single GPS (gdb or gpx) file with 12 routes for SFO. I will be bringing it with me to SFO and I'll make it available on a USB drive to copy around. I use Garmin MapSource, but the GPX file should be ok for almost any gps software (I think, I'm guessing and I could be wrong....Really wrong :) )

Or email me (pmhanson at gmail dot dot dot com) and I'll send it. PLEASE put "SFO Maps" in the subject line. The file will be emailed as a single ZIP file (310Kb) - or I can email the files as they are. Combined they are over 5mb so please know whether or not you can receive file attachments that large. (Most web-base email accounts can).

Route List: (I didn't name them, it's how I got them)

Eureka Springs North Loop

Eureka Springs South Loop

Jasper Loop

Lead Hill, Hagerville, Kingston

Lead Hill, Jasper, Boxley

Long Loop (Push Mtn, #5 route?)

NW AR Loop

Pig Trail, AR23

Push Mountain

Push Mtn + Sweet 16

Short Loop

Sylamore Scenic Byway

I'm trying to find a place to put them to download...I might find that place yet tonight. If you're impatient, email me.

EDIT: Found a free online hosting thing for files.

ZIP FILE

GDB FILE

GPX FILE

You do NOT need to sign up for an account with the hosting company to download. It might appear as though you do but be patient. There is a 10 second timeout before the direct download link will appear.

I've done some limited testing with them and I've gotten them all to download. I've had some friends download them successfully too. If you're worried about it email me...but I think downloading them will be quicker

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make this a separate posting just in case people overlook the edit above...

Found a free online hosting thing for files.

ZIP FILE

GDB FILE

GPX FILE

You do NOT need to sign up for an account with the hosting company to download. It might appear as though you do but be patient. There is a 10 second timeout before the direct download link will appear.

I've done some limited testing with them and I've gotten them all to download. I've had some friends download them successfully too. If you're worried about it email me...but I think downloading them will be quicker

On Sunday I spent a few hours in front of the computer bustin out some new GPS routes based out of our ES hotel location. There are 8 routes that I created and I can send them to you through the email address you registered with. Just post up saying you'd like them sent your way. I'll include both a .gdb and .gpx file for ya. You can then take these and alter them to your preference. The highlighted yellow is the route. Some of the websites listed in a previous thread were very helpful in creating these.
Here's what the files include:

Lead Hill, Hagerville Loop, 265 miles

hagervillewm6.jpg

Jasper Loop, 186 miles

jasperlooplb0.jpg

Lead Hill Loop, 168 miles

leadhilldl7.jpg

NW AR Loop, 165 miles

nwarloopjo3.jpg

Pig Trail, one way, 75 miles

pigtrailnk0.jpg

Push Mountain Loop, 292 miles

pushmountainxt2.jpg

Push Mountain + Sweet 16 Loop, 319 miles

pushmountainsweet16wt3.jpg

Sylamore Scenic Byway, 260 miles

sylamorefm5.jpg

Just post up if you'd like a copy!
I would like to get these if stiil available.

Thanks.

Jack.