SFO Rally and SPANK Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirrilian

Reaction score
I am considering running the SPANK rally right after the SFO rally, is anyone else interested in doing this with me?

My only issue with it is that the SPANK rally starts the last day of the SFO rally, I don't want to cut the SFO rally short :(

https://www.spankrally.com/

So what do yall think?

Glen

I wanted to do the SPANK as well, but considering there both on the same weekend, there is no way for me to do both. There will be alot of preperation and planning still to be done on the Friday before the SPANK starts. Saturday, the day of the rally, wont end until Sunday.

Unfortunately you will have to choose one or the other, that stinks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know, I think I'm just going to do the SFO rally but I've been wanting to do the SPANK rally and I doubt it will be coming back to AR anytime soon.

Shoot!

You could do the SPANK rally Sat/Sun, but you'd miss the SFO banquet Saturday night. You're already in AR, so I'm guessing that your ride up to ES isn't too long; you could get a day of fun riding in before you have to get serious about it .

Who knows, SFO might be in ES again next year, but then again the group might want a change of scenery. It seems to be a nice location that can accommodate a lot of riders.

Then again, GZ is crazy. While he likes to have these all over the place (started in Omahell last year) and it could start or finish in AR next year. I think he'll be creeping the start more towards the east coast if history is any guide.

My $.02 .... no change provided :)