ShakeDown Ride ~RenoJohn~

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea RJ. An early start is a must in your neck of the woods.

Here's to an uneventful maiden voyage.

Wish I was riding with ya. :thumbsup:

Safe riding kharma abound....play with all the farkles hard before you leave too far from home.

Doubt any issues will arise, that is one solid surgical farkling you have done.

Safe riding kharma abound....play with all the farkles hard before you leave too far from home.

Doubt any issues will arise, that is one solid surgical farkling you have done.

What a set up! :clapping: :yahoo:

I have the Alex brackets (modified version) with the china HIDS (thank you very much!) and can fit the V-Stream shield on. There is about 1/8" gap when retracted to the brackets. You do have to pay attention when you tighten down the hold down bolts for the shield so it stay centered.

Good times on the Battle Born's maiden voyage. We need to put together some rides soon - there is scouting to be done for the Gen1 gathering...

Ride on (and safe), Groovy Dude! :)

abide.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's RenoJohn, put a Havana cigar in his right hand, two shots of Herradura Especial Tequila in his left hand and a Beretta automatic in his waistband; and that's our Battle Born RJ: THE MAN!!!

Tyler, like the groovy dude stuff!
Seemed fitting, don'cha think? ;)
Tyler, it's OK; but I do think the Do-Dah Grateful Dead Man from "Truckin'" would have been much more appropriate! Living on reds, Vitamin C and cocaine; What a Long Strange Road Trip it's Been!!!

https://diamond-back.com/truckin.html American Beauty, just like our RenoJohn!!!
Here ya go... B)

Stickers_Keep_On_Truckin_Sticker_101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: