• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sheepskin Deat Pad Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a medium charcoal! Now I can retire the washmitt one (kinda looked liked I ran over duke's brother) THANKS! And if any ya all sittin on the fence, the sheepskins are great fer keepin the old butt from sweat'n in the summer, and keeps ya warmer in the winter!

Picked up a charcoal one a few minutes ago. Thanks Howard!

Note: Had some issues placing the order while using Firefox, but IE worked fine. Not sure if it was a timing issue or an issue with their web page.

Ok Howard thanks for setting this up. I just pulled the trigger. They just put medium charcoal's on the weekly special list. so with shipping it was only $26 bucks. Great deal. I hope it works for me like it has worked for others
Eric
Two years ago I got the charcoal. That is the best color for the FJR. The black looks too glossy.

Would anyone from the East coast that participates in this GB, take one for me and then send it via USPS padded envelope to me in Germany? I could of course PP the money to the buyer.
Alfred
Did you get someone to help? I'm on the West coast. I don't know how much more shipping would be, but I could help if needed.

Ordered Friday night and got it today in the mail. Super fast shipping, wow. It looks very nice and I will try it on the weekend on a longer ride to see if it makes a difference. I'll report back.

Got my sheepskin pad today. Wow that was fast! very good company to deal with. Can't wait to try it out this week.

Eric

I ordered a charcoal on weekly special for myself, a pillion cover in black for the girl and a can of powder ;)

I'm set :p and this group buy saved me almost 20 bucks :D

Could anyone who's already received their buttpad please let me know if it comes with any kind of straps or does it just lay on the seat?

www.Alaskaleather.com web site say:

The design is very simple - the pad is held in place by a single strap and retained by two quick releases for easy removal. In addition to the strap, the underside is left natural (uncovered) in order to create additional friction to keep the cover from sliding around on the seat. The strap remains under your seat for most bikes and is adjustable.

A few weeks ago I was eying the Aerostich pads and almost ordered one. I am glad I waited, the price for this one was definitely worth the wait. Not to mention the super-fast shipping. Couldn't believe it when I got it on Monday,... from Alaska no less.

Thanks Howard for organizing this GP.

Picked up a charcoal one a few days ago. Thanks Howard for helping out and finding an affordable solution to monkey butt!

Got my skin today, very nice! And the charcoal grey is a good match for an 04!(and I don't think bustanut molested this sheep)

Howard,

Thanks for initiating this gb with Barb. I just ordered two mediums to add to the two others I already have -- they're great.

I checked the weekly specials Saturday night and they no longer had the medium in charcoal, just black and cream. They did have a larger size (for the RT1100) in charcoal so I thought I'd order that and just make it work. They called me Sunday morning to inform me that the medium is the better (and less expensive) fit for my FJR. I explained why I ordered the charcoal for the RT and she offered me a charcoal medium for the weekly special + "buttboy" price to be shipped out tomorrow. They are my new favorite vendor.