Shoei Red Wine vs 07 FJR Black Cherry

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Color matching

• Matching helmet to bike color is GAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matching helmet to bike color is Manly and attracts chicks

• Matching helmet to bike color doesn't matter because I can't see my helmet when I wear it.

• Total voters
I dunno about the match...But if I buy a new Multitec it's most likely going to be bright yellow.

-bvw.
I got the Axis Yellow, it looks lovely with the Black cherry, it "really ties the room together."'

AND, there are a few threads about the multitec, the consensus is if you wear an XL win an X-11, or R-1000 you only need a L in the multitec. This doesnt seem to be the case for me, so now the wife have a new yellow Large, and my new yellow XL is on the way...

You cant have too many helmets... right?
Where you getting your multitecs from? Think I am getting close to pulling the trigger on one and looks like parts411.com has got the best prices so far..........

..........and you can be sure I won't get no gay-assed matching color helmet.

:tease:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno about the match...But if I buy a new Multitec it's most likely going to be bright yellow.

-bvw.
I got the Axis Yellow, it looks lovely with the Black cherry, it "really ties the room together."'

AND, there are a few threads about the multitec, the consensus is if you wear an XL win an X-11, or R-1000 you only need a L in the multitec. This doesnt seem to be the case for me, so now the wife have a new yellow Large, and my new yellow XL is on the way...

You cant have too many helmets... right?
Where you getting your multitecs from? Think I am getting close to pulling the trigger on one and looks like parts411.com has got the best prices so far..........

..........and you can be sure I won't get no gay-assed matching color helmet.

:tease:

I got the first one (too small, fits wife) with the bike, dealer bought it from a local shoei dealer and took a loss, I got the second one (XL) from parts411. They had a hard time finding it in their catalog, but Kevin sold it to me for $360, free shipping. About 100 bucks cheaper than the best Froogle price.

Parts411.. you guys rool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the tip! I was going to wait but that price (360.00 w/free shipping) was to good to pass up! Got to try one on at the Phoenix Cycleworld show so I'm not guessin on the size. Thanks again! :clapping: