Short Notice Fishing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRJeff

Reaction score
I hope this is OK to put here - it's not FJR specific, but this is the most relevant area since it's NW related.

My wife planned a charter fishing trip on Sunday the 12th for me for my birthday. I had a friend of mine bail just now due to sickness, so we're looking for someone to fill the seat to avoid getting dinged for the extra $$.

It leaves out of Astoria early, and we're going out for halibut. On the way back in, my wife and I were planning on fishing for salmon as well, you can join or not (it costs extra).

Anybody free/interested?

all in...

except i'm on the right coast...

and eom is that weekend...

i nothing of value to add, just raising my post count...

and i really would go if i lived there...

word...

all in...
except i'm on the right coast...

and eom is that weekend...

i nothing of value to add, just raising my post count...

and i really would go if i lived there...

word...

Luckily, we managed to get someone, but if you're ever out this way, let me know and we'll set it up!

I'd ride out and go fish, but the trunk and saddle bags aren't big enough to haul back all the fish I plan to catch.

Damn.. just a bit too early. Work sponsored training on Aug 22, Beaverton, OR. Pop's bday on Aug 21, Salem, OR.

SS1k planned for this trip.. this time for real.. Sorry I missed this chance... I love to puke off the edge of a boat while fishing for what I can buy at the store.. :rolleyes:

My name is Knight. We got that job because we all get sea sick. Therefore we ride horses and lop of people's limbs with long swords. I love fishing. I love fishing in the sea.

The last time I got sea sick, the boat owner said, "This water is like glass. I haven't seen it this smooth in years."

Damn.. just a bit too early. Work sponsored training on Aug 22, Beaverton, OR. Pop's bday on Aug 21, Salem, OR. SS1k planned for this trip.. this time for real.. Sorry I missed this chance... I love to puke off the edge of a boat while fishing for what I can buy at the store.. :rolleyes:

True, but when you buy it from the store, you have no idea how long it was laying on a dock or floor of the store before they rinsed it off and put it on ice in the case for you. :p