Sidestand issue revisited....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
I thought the whole sidestand issue had finally died a quiet death until I came home tonight to find this! :eek:

DSCF2142.jpg

Oh shit.....................

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed?!?!?!?!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the "wood floors" in your garage that gave it away with me. I thought "who in their right mind would put wood floors in their garage??!" and "Bet dude's regrettin' puttin' those white stripes on his fairing now" then "Ohhhhhhhhh..."

Nice one. Even if they don't admit it, you got a few people for a second or two.

The first thing that crossed my mind is how did it fall "away" from the side stand and then I noticed only two exhaust pipes and thought there is something wrong here.. Good one tho, you had me going for awhile.

Mac

The first thing that crossed my mind is how did it fall "away" from the side stand and then I noticed only two exhaust pipes and thought there is something wrong here.. Good one tho, you had me going for awhile.
Mac
It's got the Holeshot. And, the drainplug Yammi really intended the 31lb torque setting for.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a more serious note, a bunch of us at SFO had sidestands punching holes in the asphalt parking lot late afternoon Sunday. Just a reminder to watch where you park when it's warm out.

David