SkooterG, GSJane y otra Amigos ride to Puerto Penasco, MEX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
GS Jane fueling up en Estados Unidos.

RockyPtMarch20100.jpg

Sandy Beach North of Rocky Point.

RockyPtMarch201017.jpg

Condo Row en La Playa muy Bonita.

RockyPtMarch201015.jpg

Jane had to fight Greg for the hair dryer; she won!

RockyPtMarch201014.jpg

The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous; minus Skooty.

RockyPtMarch201013.jpg

Mariscos del Mar La Comida para La Playa. Bravo!

RockyPtMarch201011.jpg

Papa Chuy's Cantino Favorito: Manny's - No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problemo!

RockyPtMarch201010.jpg

Gold Wing motoring South heading towards El Altar.

RockyPtMarch20109.jpg

Good posture, great rider, pretty girl; what more can you ask for!

RockyPtMarch20107.jpg

El Desierto Magnifico, Papa Chuy loves his Sonoran Desert; most unique place en del Mundo!

RockyPtMarch20106.jpg

Only 5,000 kilometers to Guatemala City! Let's keep those two wheels rolling, mis Compadres!

RockyPtMarch20105.jpg

El Grande Motocicleta y La Pequena Moto!

RockyPtMarch20102.jpg

Here is a picture of SkooterG walking his white French Poodle on the beach; they have matching sweaters, too!

RockyPtMarch201016.jpg

Mas Tequila y mas Cerveza!

RockyPtMarch201012.jpg

Plenty of touring comfort and space on a Honda Gold Wing 1800.

RockyPtMarch20108.jpg

Mas Caminos y mas Amigos!

RockyPtMarch20104.jpg

The Dirty Old Whore exactly at 222,222.2 miles; photo taken by her loving and muy Loco Owner!

222k0.jpg

FOOTNOTE: SkooterG has graciously loaned me his Olympus camera to take to CFR 2010, I want quality pictures of Bustanut joker for posterity. I am taking my Apple Store Instructional class at the Chandler Mall and decided to use Greg's pictures to do a ride report with. There were also intimate and erotic pictures of SkooterG on his camera I have forwarded on privately to FJRBluesman.

POSTSCRIPT TO OLD MICHAEL: You can now stop sending me personal messages stating that I am the stupidest fecking Paddy that you have ever met, next to ShinyPartsUp, because I can't post my own pictures. Donny can do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
We all knew you could do it, Nice job. My only question would be what's up with the two dudes on the goldwing :eek:

Not that theres anything wrong with that but it is just something you dont see to often.

Don, you're using too many words when attempting to communicate with Old Michael.

Simply speak your native tongue language: "Up yers!"

He'll understand. :blink:

Nice report, mi amigo. Actually, I wondered where Skooter had been hiding Jane.....

You want to take pictures of my posterior? :blink: I can be very accommodating with the right amount of alcohol ;)

You an' me need to talk :lol:

Oh, nice job with the pics, burro daddy.

:jester:

You want to take pictures of my posterior? :blink: I can be very accommodating with the right amount of alcohol ;)

Well, BadCat Burk and pinhead Dave took pictures of my ass (with Niehart's help) at SW-FOG. Now those sick puppies have offered me $50 for each Bustanut joker cheek shot I can e-mail off to them!!

Well, BadCat Burk and pinhead Dave took pictures of my ass (with Niehart's help) at SW-FOG. Now those sick puppies have offered me $50 for each Bustanut joker cheek shot I can e-mail off to them!!
Lets just split the money. Then I can retire, travel and spend weeks with Old Michelle...

I'll be sure an shaver 'er up really good for you fellas!!

Beemerdons - Would you please write in bloody ENGLISH!!! I can't follow your threads. Muy loco papa chuy!

And where was skooty, and what are doing in GS Jane's room...? :dribble:

Don, great report! Funny how I can't speak three consecutive correct words en Espanol, but I was able to read your entire report -- except for a couple words. The old college Spanish came back for a few minutes.

Keep posting nice pictures and narratives of your rides and Old Michael will start calling me the dumbest Paddy he's ever met. But then again we are both handsomer than OM.

You have to post more ride reports! I loved the restaurant sign saying no dogs inside; probably serving the darn things for lunch!

FJRBluesman and ShinyPartsUp, I want to make this clear that these were all excellent photographs that SkooterG had taken on a trip to Rocky Point, Sonora, Mexico. These pics were not taken by me.

Greg "SkooterG" Marbach is just helping out his old fat buddy by loaning me his Olympus camera for our, Seth and I, trip to CFR 2010 in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada. I have to return his Olympus.

I have been very unhappy with the quality of my photos from my old Canon for quite some time now and Greg has his new professional grade camera, so he has just lent me his old "backup" camera.

So yesterday before my Apple Store photo class at the Chandler Mall, I shot a dozen pictures while waiting for class to start. But when we started working on our MacBook Pro project of posting to our respective forums, it just didn't make sense to post shopping pictures to AZ Beemers and FJR Forum. I make this run to Rocky Point with Greg at least four times a year, but I was not on this particular trip. But, I know Puerto Penasco like the back of my hand so I just used this as a training exercise for my MacIntosh photography posting training class, using Greg's photos and my insider's narrative.

Simon, I need for you to clarify your comment for me. Do you mean speak English like La Pinguina Plata, our Silver Penguin, speaks English? I love having a conversation with Miss Jilly Beans, because her English is so perfect and sounds so melodious. Or do you mean speak English like Fairlaner? Which sounds like rocks being ground up by the waves on a stormy beach on the English Channel!

ShinyPartsUp: Your college Spanish will work just fine for you when we are all in Copper Canyon this upcoming November. My Spanish is fine for fuel, food and a roof over my head each night while riding my motorcycle throughout Mexico. When I have to verbally go outside of these three areas is where my Spanish grammar lets me way down. I have memorized four or five dozen phrases relating to fuel, food and lodging over the last forty-five years since my first trip South of the Border. When we return from CFR, I will start posting these on the CC thread for You, Russ, Chris, Joe and the others. Joe's Spanish may well be better than mine, since he lives in Tucson. Espanol is now the number one language in Tucson and Phoenix, English is the secondary language. Trust me on this.

PS: Brian "El Jefe" Boles Spanish is excellent, if you need intricate and detailed translations. SPU, we'll just leave it Old Michael is as handsome as you and I. We can't turn on our own Irish countryman!

I enjoyed your report on one of my more favority spots in the world. Most folks have no idea where this is located and how easily it's accessable from the US. I've taken a car down there, but never a motorcycle. Weren't you a bit concerned when you rode into town? You need to show the size of the shrimp you get in the restaurants.....some of the biggest I've ever seen.

Hey now, there was only one shooter on the grassy knoll at SW FOG!

Nice RR Don. I too, have enjoyed many a fine cerveza Y meal at Manny's. Have your ever had the Lucas Pollos?

100_0253-1.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0254.jpg

Hey now, there was only one shooter on the grassy knoll at SW FOG!
Nice RR Don. I too, have enjoyed many a fine cerveza Y meal at Manny's. Have your ever had the Lucas Pollos?

100_0253-1.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0254.jpg
You bet, Greg; the Lucas Palapa is one of my regular stops when I am in Puerto Penasco. I am convinced chicken barbecued down in Mexico is better than anyplace else in the world I've had chicken at!

Simon, I need for you to clarify your comment for me. Do you mean speak English like La Pinguina Plata, our Silver Penguin, speaks English? I love having a conversation with Miss Jilly Beans, because her English is so perfect and sounds so melodious. Or do you mean speak English like Fairlaner? Which sounds like rocks being ground up by the waves on a stormy beach on the English Channel!
That's it... I'll have to add you to my ignore list... :dribble: :p :D ;)

That's it... I'll have to add you to my ignore list... :dribble: :p :D ;)

Hey Simon.. I'll toss in a couple jimmykicks when I see 'im next week.

Ya owe me now..