SkooterG, GSJane y otra Amigos ride to Puerto Penasco, MEX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJRBluesman and ShinyPartsUp, I want to make this clear that these were all excellent photographs that SkooterG had taken on a trip to Rocky Point, Sonora, Mexico. These pics were not taken by me.
That explains a lot.

SPU, we'll just leave it Old Michael is as handsome as you and I. We can't turn on our own Irish countryman!
Don, we all know the ugliest Irishman can still get laid faster than most... having said that, Old Michael as handsome as us? If you say so tio....

Last edited by a moderator:
Simon, I need for you to clarify your comment for me. Do you mean speak English like La Pinguina Plata, our Silver Penguin, speaks English? I love having a conversation with Miss Jilly Beans, because her English is so perfect and sounds so melodious. Or do you mean speak English like Fairlaner? Which sounds like rocks being ground up by the waves on a stormy beach on the English Channel!
That's it... I'll have to add you to my ignore list... :dribble: :p :D ;)
Hey Simon.. I'll toss in a couple jimmykicks when I see 'im next week.Ya owe me now..

:jester:
You got it, thanks bro. B)

Awesome, I'm totally jealous.

I'm in the process of looking what hints you gave us up on my the maps so I can attempt to follow your route. I think I have it figured out.......

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator: