Socal Tech Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for the first Sat in May, but looks like I'm the only one. Oh well, I think I can make one of the other dates.

:dntknw:

In fer sure.

what the fk , no fkn fish and fkn chips...............commie.
I'm not planning to do any maintenance work 400 miles away from home (in case I feck something up!), I just plan on eating and drinking with My Buddy dj bill and laughing at johnny80s and harassing FJRBluesman! Hey Bill, we could always cook up a salmon for us fish lovers!
Lets do some Ahi steaks on the barbie. Medium is good (my medium that is, my medium rare would be too rare, or bascially sushi), shrimp, clams, oysters on the half shell (just for djbill). Neil could bring some wild game!! This is sounding great!!! :yahoo:

I voted for the first Sat in May, but looks like I'm the only one. Oh well, I think I can make one of the other dates.

:dntknw:

In fer sure.
Neil you're so difficult to work with, geesh. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
im bringing a rib eye for me.
I'm bringing a jumbo tube steak for johnny80s and a salmon filet for myself!
Bluesy's food selections sound great also! Can we get fresh oysters/clams?
Depends what R has around his house. Clams and ahi are easy at any fish joint or Costco. Raw oysters would need to be by a reputable place.

Even though your girlfriend has named your 2 inch weenie "Jumbo" it's still 2 inches. That ain't gonna fill me up.

Even though your girlfriend has named your 2 inch weenie "Jumbo" it's still 2 inches. That ain't gonna fill me up.
Point well taken johnny80s, I'll see if I can fly Bustanut joker out to Richard's Tech Day for your dining enjoyment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts