• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD — 2014 FJR1300A For Sale $7,700

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHS1981

Reaction score
2014 FJR1300A for sale, $7,700. 36,107 miles; one owner. Accessorized for long distance riding. Well maintained. Extras include: Laam custom seat; Denali DM Micro LED auxiliary lights; AdMore Lighting mini light bar tail/brake/turn signals; BackOff XP brake light module; MV handlebar riser plate; Touratech luggage rack; Motovation frame sliders; Motorcycle Larry highway pegs; PIAA Slimline Sports Horn (112db); 2 Ram ball mounts; heated gear and battery tender leads; WynPro side stand foot extender; Traxxion Dynamics straight rate spring kit; new rear shock (installed under warranty); VStream sport touring windscreen (light tint), as well as stock and Yamaha touring windscreens; dual helmet locks; shop manual. Y.E.S. Extended warranty until 4/24/2019 fully transferable.

Im no good at uploading pics to this site, but if youre interested PM me and Ill email you plenty of pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great price for a nicely accessorized FJR.....BUMP!
punk.gif

Damn fine deal! Somebody's gonna jump on this. Laam seats and MV risers and a whale of a lot of other stuff make this an LD dream come true.

GLWS!

Thanks for the promo, Uncle Hud. It’s done two Iron Butt rides, as well as numerous other LD rides. Great bike.

I told my buddy about this bike and forwarded the pics. Don't know what he's going to do, but too bad for him if he sleeps through it. Guess he's not sure about the weather between you and him. GLWS anyway.

Price drop — $7,800. At some point, soon I think, the price will be irresistible and the market will snap this up. If you’re looking at this bike, don’t hesitate because it will likely be gone. It’s also listed on Cycle Trader.

One hell of a good deal, you are really whoring up the market letting it go this cheap

I'd like to see some photos. I have an earlier model, so I'm not really in the market right now, but you never know. I'd sure like to look at it.

[email protected]

The difference between a Gen1 and a Gen3 is huge. So huge you really wouldn't believe it unless you rode them for comparison.

Let’s go folks — a similarly accessorized 2014 recently sold on this forum for significantly more $. Oklahoma City is centrally located at the crossroads of I-40 and I-35 and awaiting your arrival. Make me an offer.