• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** 2004 $3000 Northern Arkansas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old Pilot

Reaction score
Don't want to let it go but health issues are forcing a sale.

2004 FJR1300 non ABS $3000

71000 miles

It's in good to very good condition. Runs well. Not rashed, no dings or dents. There is a slight scuff on the stator cover where the previous owner dropped it. The leather saddle has some worn areas but no cracks or tears. A few fine scratches on the top box. Front brake pads are OK, rear pads need to be replaced (I may have a pair here). Amazingly, the glove box still operates as it should. The paint is still bright, not dull or faded.

Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires front and rear. 5000 miles on both.

Farkles include-

MCCruise cruise control. Works flawlessly.

Bar risers

Headlight modulators (can be removed in minutes if you don't want to ride with them)

4 ea accessory power outlets. Estern Beaver 3 circuit (2 switched, 1 hot- one of the switched has a plug for a Garmin Nuvi) and 1 Powerlet socket
Techmount stem mount for GPS

Highway pegs

Frame sliders

Mayer leather saddle (rider & pax)

Givi top box and mount

Have some misc parts, half worn tires, etc that I'll include. You can also have my worn Shoie and a modular HJC that's been worn twice.

Located near Hardy, Arkansas. A fly & ride would be problematic as the nearest major airports, Memphis and Little Rock, are 100+ miles away and I can not provide transportation from the airports at this time.

Cash in hand prior to any test rides.

PM for any questions -only- if you are serious about buying.

Thanks!

fjrsale01_zps76837dee.jpg

fjrsale03_zpsa456d8e9.jpg

fjrsale04_zps4a26112d.jpg

fjrsale02_zps35986215.jpg

fjrsale08_zps1b8d0fa1.jpg

fjrsale10_zpsf4863002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good deal for someone. I got thru there often on my way to Cave City. I have family all over that area of arkansas. Beautiful roads.

ed

I am honestly amazed this is (is it?) still available. Given the comparatively exceptional durability of these bikes, this one has a ton of life left in it.

Fred, you know how sad I am to see this, but I understand completely. That is a low price and I'm surprised someone hasn't grabbed her up.

GP

I know yer all surprised by how long it took to sell.

Fact is, it was sold within 13 hours of the first post.

It just took time to work out the details.

Real pleasure to meet you Fred! I'm deeply sorry for your situation but wish you the best of luck in fighting the good fight.

She's come to a good home.

Fred, I hope things improve for you. I happen to know Gravy and he will do your bike proud. We are pleased to have another FJR assimilation up here in the northland
smile.png

I guess you were right 2fjr. I did pay $3000 for it.

Been working well. I'm waiting for a cam chain tensioner to show up in the mail. Put new tires on and looking forward to a great year.

Does anyone know how the OP is?

I guess you were right 2fjr. I did pay $3000 for it.
Been working well. I'm waiting for a cam chain tensioner to show up in the mail. Put new tires on and looking forward to a great year.

Does anyone know how the OP is?
You could probably send him a PM. People are usually private regarding health issues. So unless the OP posts up about it, the best way to find out may be to contact him directly via personal message PM.