• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD**2006 complete rear rim with Dunlop Sportmax

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Far

mmmm- shiny!
Reaction score
***SOLD***

Mounted and balanced. Photos show the little bit of wear. Bought the tire in beautiful Chico California and rode it back to Utah- that's it!
This rim is complete and ready to bolt on. Rim is straight but I did use tire irons and there are some scratches visible in the photos.
This was my spare rim for the Iron Butt Rally, used to do a quick rear tire change at checkpoints.
NOTE- if you are buying this for your GenII, look at the ABS ring and compare to your bike...
$300 plus shipping from Utah
Here is a link to some photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/47tqmxw4ulhvk4s/AAB6SbCZRBq2Fjuyi-JzGARMa?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Mounted and balanced. Photos show the little bit of wear. Bought the tire in beautiful Chico California and rode it back to Utah- that's it!This rim is complete and ready to bolt on. Rim is straight but I did use tire irons and there are some scratches visible in the photos.

This was my spare rim for the Iron Butt Rally, used to do a quick rear tire change at checkpoints.

NOTE- if you are buying this for your GenII, look at the ABS ring and compare to your bike...

$300 plus shipping from Utah

Here is a link to some photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/47tqmxw4ulhvk4s/AAB6SbCZRBq2Fjuyi-JzGARMa?dl=0
PM SENT

If you have a Gen II and are thinking about this rim, look at the photos. The ABS ring varies amoung the Gen II's. 2006 was a cast aluminum toothed ring, it changed on other years.

Early ABS to 2007, if you have and 08 or later look else where.

Last edited by a moderator:
punk.gif