• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2014 Yamaha FJR 1300A loaded with accessories! - $5,500 (Bothell, WA)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sitting here scratching my head and not understanding why this bike hasnt sold yet.

Its set up real nice, relatively low miles, its an A model (huge plus IMHO), and the asking price is certainly reasonable enough. Oh, and its in great shape.

If I didnt already have one, this bike would be worth the extra cost of a plane ticket.

GLWS

Im sitting here scratching my head and not understanding why this bike hasnt sold yet.Its set up real nice, relatively low miles, its an A model (huge plus IMHO), and the asking price is certainly reasonable enough. Oh, and its in great shape.

If I didnt already have one, this bike would be worth the extra cost of a plane ticket.

GLWS
It is all about the miles, unknowledgeable buyers are scared of bikes that have been ridden.

We who own/have owned these machines know that 80K is nothing provided regular maintenance has been performed.

GLWS it is still priced right

Thanks Gentlemen for the kind words. I'm sure there is some smart buyer out there who can appreciate what a fine deal this is!

I placed mine for sale on CL, if by some miracle someone bites it I'll be happy to upgrade to yours
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator: