• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Autocom Logic communication device

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldbound4now

Reaction score
This gently used Autocom Kit L-1 is up for sale on ebay by me. The Autocom Logic communication system recently removed from my FJR. THIS SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE A HEADSET. THE SALE INCLUDES EVERYTHING SEEN IN THE PICTURES. You are bidding on the communication control module and a variety of cables. Included is the 12V hardwire cable as well as a coiled headset lead extension. I also had installed a PAC ground loop interference mitigation device which will be included in the box. This device worked superbly well for me to connect my phone, GPS, and MP3 devices and prioritize them for hands free operation while riding my FJR.

Clicky Clicky

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171929025491?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Autocom Pro AVI and am not too familiar with the LOGIC series. What can be connected to this? Might help with the sale.

The Logic kit can connect GPS, bike to bike radio, phone, music/mp3 player. You can add a Bluetooth dongle for further connectivity. It will connect two rider headsets with separate volume control for each rider. It can be bike or battery powered, and does an amazing job of removing road noise when talking. I've had phone conversations at 70mph and the person on the other end had no clue I was on the motorcycle. This truly is an impressive expandable communication system.

These systems are track tested to 180mph. The voice activated Mic intelligence is spectacular once ruined for your application. Original factory box and instructions are included.

Still looking for an interested buyer. This system works well and was over $300 new. Autocom headsets and other accessories can be purchased https://csecure.host365.com/~tecstar/live_cart/cart_us/cart_us.html online. I have also been a faithful customer of Keith G. at Tulsa Truck Center who has been a great supplier of Autocom parts and accessories. Describe what you want to do and he'll fix you up. My last contact information for Keith is 1-918-446-2245 or his cell is 1-918-630-4665. He's a great guy and offers fantastic autocom support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts