• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***SOLD*** Corbin seat - Driver and Passenger ***SOLD***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Darksider #16 - and Proud of it !
Reaction score
For Sale... SOLD !

Corbin driver and passenger seats for the '06 and later FJR. Seats only, no extras, however, they are ready for the back rests.
Very good shape, no rips, tears, or scuffs. Less than 2 years old. These seats are built with the Corbin seat pan. They fit snug to the frame without the OEM plastic riser plate. If you are inseam challenged this seat will fit you well.

$280 plus shipping, and it's yours.

This came on my replacement bike. I already have a custom seat so this needs to go to someone who will enjoy it.

IMG_0409_zps6jzieaqb.jpg

IMG_0410_zps6olj6cay.jpg

IMG_0412_zpslncwnaia.jpg

IMG_0370_zpspqfr5ld6.jpg

Again, seats only, you will have to provide your own bike.

Brodie

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, these seats belong to me. They came off my replacement FJR Advanced Edition from my January bumper car mishap.

The seats that the Pie Man (Niehart) are listing are found on this thread... Clicky. Nice looking seat with a back rest, however, it's for the first Gen bike. My seats will fit the 2nd and 3rd Gen bikes, from 2006 to present.

PM sent Saddletramp.

Brodie

rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Brodie I'm confused. In your PM I thought you said they fit Gen I only.

If they fit my 2008AE I'll take them otherwise I'll pass.