• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Dale Walker Holeshot Performance Slip-ons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
These cans have been sold!!

Set of Dale Walker Holeshot Performance Products Slip-on exhaust cans. Polished stainless steel. No dB killers, but they can be purchased an installed if desired.

Read all about these cans, and hear watch/listen to some videos of how they sound at Dale Walker's web site

A friend bought a used '04 and these were on it. He wanted to go back to stealthy quiet stock mode, so these came off and are now up for sale. The bike has 10k miles, but these have not been on that long.

They are in good presentable condition as can be seen in pics below. Some light scratching at the edges of the band clamps, and one small scrape on the inside of the left side can. Pictures accurately represent these minor flaws, neither of which can be seen when the cans are installed on the bike.

These cans will definitely fit 1st and 2nd gen bikes. Not sure about 3rd gens, but I bet they do. You could always give DW a call to be sure. You do not need to retune the fuel injection system to use these if you just slip them on your stock header, but may get the best horsepower results if you do.

100_4423.jpg

100_4425.jpg

100_4424.jpg

Light scratches under the band clamps (not to be confused with that one time... at band camp)

100_4426.jpg

And one small scrape on inside of left can

100_4427.jpg

These cans go for $680 new. I'd like to get $375 plus actual shipping. I will disconnect the mid pipes and pack everything up as small as possible, but well protected. Shipping should not be too exorbitant via UPS. Shoot me a zip code for an estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one on an 05 FZ1 and obviously 2 on my 07 FJR, both sounded great without the db killers! You would like them I think... The only time they get loud to me is in the upper rpm range.

Yeah, I would say that they are significantly louder than stock. Not on a Harley straight pipe scale of loudness, but for an FJR they definitely increase the bark over the stock pipes.

The nice thing about these ones is that for a few bucks more you can buy a set of their dB killer spuds that pop in to knock the noise down when you wanna be civilized, or pull them back out when you wanna get your ya-ya on.

I'll PM you with a shipping quote.

Latest posts