• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Free ear plugs 9/10/15 only Amazon prime

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Got some on the way!
punk.gif

Glad so many free (or nearly) items went to family!
One other optional thing you could do to help out is take a few minutes and leave an honest review on the product page.

Even a few reviews can really make/break a small operation.

Feedback guidelines:
(Please note the line 'Full Disclosure', Otherwise the review can and usually is just tossed out)

"Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/customer-reviews-guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my earlplugs today. Heading on a 3+ day ride next weekend, we'll see how they do. Thanks again for the heads up!

Mine got here quickly. I also received an email from the sender, with a link to contact them. I left a thank you note to them, and said if they work well, I'll continue to order from them. They came in a plastic jar-like container, but not in pieces. They are in small plastic bags, with two in each bag. Perfect for packing for trips!

Again, thanks for the heads up!