• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- Givi Top Cases For Sale in Georgia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
Cases are sold. Thank you for your interest.

Givi Top Cases For Sale- Georgia
I have a Givi V47 tech in very good condition. Used but not abused. For sale, local pickup or cost plus actual shipping.
I also have a Givi E55 deluxe (comes with factory LEDs and the case is lined). This one has the factory top rack installed. This case has the following flaws: latch requires both hands to close, one hand on the bottom, one on the lid. It always latches, always stays latched unless you open it. Ive never tried to adjust or replace as it does what it needs to. The right retainer strap/stud is broken. This has no effect on function, it just means when its open, only one strap is holding the lid vertical instead of two. The factory lighting is, as far as I know, intact. I havent used it in a year and a half. The leads are bare wires- youd have to decide how you wanted to connect it. I used a stand-alone battery pack. I use this case for traveling with the wife. It is good to go. Looks great, I over disclose because I dont want anyone disappointed.
I am only selling these because Im consolidating to a V56. I like the V look and the E capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
E55 sold to Phil pending pickup. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by a moderator: