• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold: Ohlins Shock YA-707

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jagermeister

Reaction score
Sold, pending payment.

This is the premier FJR shock: Ohlins YA-707 with remote preload and compression adjustments. Product Manual.

If you've never ridden on Ohlins, you don't know what you're missing. It completely transforms the bike's ride. It's plush when you want it, and sporty when you're on. I can't possibly oversell this shock. It was the best money I ever spent on the FJR.

This one is sprung for a 190 lb rider, preload adjustable to accommodate a passenger and full luggage for both. Fully loaded + 2up is a non-issue - the shock makes weight fluctuations a non-event.

This one is $1136 retail. I bought it during a group buy 18 months ago (12,000 miles) for $900. It's in great condition, and performs like new.

For sale: $500 + shipping.

Please PM me, if interested.

Pictures (first one was brand new, the rest are from this week):

Pic

Pic

Pic

Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the premier FJR shock: Ohlins YA-707 with remote preload and compression adjustments. Product Manual.

If you've never ridden on Ohlins, you don't know what you're missing. It completely transforms the bike's ride. It's plush when you want it, and sporty when you're on. I can't possibly oversell this shock. It was the best money I ever spent on the FJR.

This one is sprung for a 190 lb rider, preload adjustable to accommodate a passenger and full luggage for both. Fully loaded + 2up is a non-issue - the shock makes weight fluctuations a non-event.

This one is $1136 retail. I bought it during a group buy 18 months ago (12,000 miles) for $900. It's in great condition, and performs like new.

Pic

Pic

Pic

Pic
PM sent

PM ed also. CC

Pic

Pic

Pic

Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
1344044552[/url]' post='988274']This is the premier FJR shock: Ohlins YA-707 with remote preload and compression adjustments. Product Manual.

Pic

Pic

Pic

Pic
2nd in line. PM sent.

Latest posts