• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** PCV Three-piece kit **SOLD**

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesdog

Reaction score
Selling my Power Commander three-piece kit consisting of:

1. Power Commander V

2. Autotune

3. LCD-200*

New retail price for this would be more than US $900

Selling complete kit all together for US $400 US $375 CANADIAN $375 includes shipping in continental North America.

*Will sell the LCD-200 separately for US$90, CANADIAN $90 shipping included to continental North America.

If LCD-200 sell seprately, will sell the PCV/Autotune bundle for US$285, CANADIAN $285 plus 50% shipping (It's a larger package!)

More info:

This is off my 2011, which I am not selling!

I think it fits most, if not all, Gen 2, (and maybe Gen 1).

Everything is included: cables, connectors, sideband sensor, and even an almost-impossible-to-find 1GB card for the LCD-200. Note that for logging, the LCD-200 requires a 1GB SD card. It will not accept larger capacity cards, (I tried!)

I think I managed to locate all, or most, of the literature and software, but updates may be available from Dynojet's website.

After many tweaks and fiddling about, I discovered the bike ran best using the stock map, especially since I did the unauthorized TBS, and fit a pair of Staintunes.

So in a spirit of scientific inquiry, I removed the PCV and Autotune.

My feej runs just fine w/o the device, but it may benefit an earlier model.

DSC_0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!

Plugs fingers in ears and chants - My PCIII is just fine, my PCIII is just fine, my PCIII is just fine...

Still available, but I'm considering donating the LCD unit to the community, (shipping costs only), for those who have PCV/Autotune to fine tune some maps, then pass it on. I'll do that if more than two people are interested in that unit

Price of the PCV/Autotune combo would drop a teeny bit. Maybe.

Latest posts