• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Soltek HID Light Kit GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank pawtracks for beating the bushs.... and keeping track of it for Skyway and everyone else.

For the rest of you that aren't stroked off the list..... :glare:

Okay, just for my info, in case an FJR does land in my lap soon. When is the deadline again? According to my law guy, allstate wants to get this done in a hurry :yahoo: . And since I saved them a ton in med costs by weaing gear, their (allstate) person told my guy to place the helmet and sunglasses on the bill, after he explained how little one vs the other actually is!

When is the deadline again?
Hopefully, it will be at least until sometime after WFO, since many players headed that way before buying. Skyway never said when it will close, but I'll ask him if I get a hold of him today.

Evil, I haven't heard anything about a deadline, but I'm sure there's one associated with it.

The link is still on his website, so just MHO, I would suggest that you get your order placed now , if you're able. That way you don't get caught without when the link gets pulled down.

Skyway

Hijack: How are you doing?

Please check here for the current Soltek HID light status.

Clicky

Admin, please lock this thread down to avoid double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.