• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Soltek HID Light Kit GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current count is at 44 people (not including those who have talked to skyway in person or by email)I'm sure skyway will get this going soon, he has been busy to say the least.
Well, I can't justify the expense if I can't get these onto my bike before 7/24 (when I leave for WFO), so I hope you're right, or I'll buy one of the new HID headlight setups and the GB count will be going down to 43.

Everything is set in regards to the logistics of this GB with BD. I am in the testing stages of my website, and will be launching ASAP.

I have been working day and night lately. In addition to the machined parts that you are now familiar with, I have a whole series very slick electrical and electronic farkles that will be put forth this fall, built from the ground up specifically for a M/C. I can assure you that what I have in development will aim to revolutionize what you hear, see, and how you connect all together.

I have been working day and night lately. In addition to the machined parts that you are now familiar with, I have a whole series very slick electrical and electronic farkles that will be put forth this fall, built from the ground up specifically for a M/C. I can assure you that what I have in development will aim to revolutionize what you hear, see, and how you connect all together.
[SIZE=18pt]AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!![/SIZE]

The "Farklemaster-from-Hell" is making my wallet shreik and groan. Oh, the pain! Oh the agony! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

HOLY CRAP!!!

I THOUGHT I WAS ALMOST DONE!!!!

Now it would appear that all the stuff I've installed was just for practice....

Well... I could get a second on the house...

It sounds like Ian is saving the best for last. Still on the fence...

Nice! When I ordered it asked for a "Discount Code", those prices looked like the GB prices so I left that empty and ordered.

Ian, Looking good! One little problem, when I went to check out, all of the items did not come up on the final page. The Rock guards are in the shopping cart, but not on the list of things to be shipped. Not knowing the answer I moved everything to my wish list.

Everything seems to be up and running fine, I just placed my order this morning.

Nice website!

$657.80 for two lights and covers shipped via UPS ground

I had a problem last night about 12:30am eastern daylight savings time with my credit card not working. I was going to call this morning but I noticed the problem has been fixed.

I reordered this morning and it does now work fine.

Thanks Skyway!

P.S. I hope that I put there correct type of shipping!

pulled the trigger...

even tho i need the money, i remembered that a forum member bought my phids for 600...so, felt it was a wash....

did i double order by ordering the skyway brackets, didn't notice a gb price on those...

bat blind dana: no sonar, just soltek's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian, nice site.

I just placed my order.

It is strange, the site is really nice. But, it was just so dang hard to push that last button to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian,

Just placed my order. Very easy, straight forward and good looking web site.

I think you'er going to do very well! Yup, I do! :clapping:

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.