• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Soltek HID Light Kit GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how things come together.

Just a suggestion... How about a website that we can go on and check off the different options of what we want eg

two driving lights or one of each or two cornering lights

covers and or different lense covers

The reason I was think this is as people come up with different ideas I am thinking more that I want two of each.... That way I can play around with different kind of light patterns. Then I could also put a set on my truck as well.
This GB will be offered through through my website. All options will be included.

Lights (pair)Brackets (pair)

Lens covers (pair)

Wide cornering reflectors (one)

Black rings (none)
JohnT almost had it right. :yahoo: I'm surmising Highlander will be about the same....

I still wonder if we can get one red ring and one blue ring....that might resemble the CHP profile in a rearview mirror if the ambient light catches the rings just right. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soltek GB will be starting VERY soon. I'm working on the GB ordering page as we speak.

Note to self... After this you are done farkling. You are done farkling. You are done farkling.

Oh, wait. Didn't I just sell my 276C to Heidi? :blink:

Note to self: After this and the Zumo 550, you are done farkling. You are done farkling. You are done farkling.

:dribble:

Note to self... After this you are done farkling. You are done farkling. You are done farkling.

Note to self: After this and the Zumo 550, you are done farkling. You are done farkling. You are done farkling.

Oh hell yeah, except I still need a seat. At least this chunk of change isn't bike specific and can be carried forward to what ever is next.

Sure big guy.. sure... :unsure:

If these little bastards didnt cost so much, I would invest in 3 sets!

2 for the FJR

4 for my Nissan Titan! :punk:

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Psst... I wont say nuttin if you wont say nuttin....

This is my last farkle too!

I'm in for a pair. What do I do now? How do I order? etc. Splitting a set with a buddie so I need to make sure he isn't buying them too :)

We are both in the IBR this year and I for one really appreciate your giving us HOL priviledges. I also appreciate the support for you decision I've seen on the list.

Mike Langford [aka Pete]

Raleigh, NC

IBA#8992

https://employees.org/~mlangfor/

Only 8 people away from a yet to be determined price break...

Got anyone sitting on the fence?

C'mon be a pal, twist their arm, bring them to the bright side of safe night riding (I sold my wife on them as a safety device, which is at least 70% true)

I could spend an entire year explaining the "need" for a certain Farkle and I would be in the same circle :)

I'm in for a pair. What do I do now? How do I order?
Skyway will have a special web page setup soon for placing your order.

Keep checking this thread for updates.

You can subscribe (and receive emails when someone replies) or just bookmark a thread.

Only 9 people away from a yet to be determined price break...
Got anyone sitting on the fence?

C'mon be a pal, twist their arm, bring them to the bright side of safe night riding (I sold my wife on them as a safety device, which is at least 70% true)

I could spend an entire year explaining the "need" for a certain Farkle and I would be in the same circle :)
I have a feeling this GB will sell 50 sets or more. On the safety aspect... I've already used that excuse for nearly all my other farkles. It's wearing thin :D

We just had a unexpected car emergency :( but at the rate we're progressing I should be able to swing this by the time it's really live <jab jab>

I am really close to being added but I need to see the final cost and see if there is going to be a local installer who can install this for me. I need to go back and read a little more becuase I am sure some of these issues were discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.