• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spencer Motorcycle Custom Seats for Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slimsailor00

Reaction score
Here's the link to Spencer's website:

Spencer Motorcycle Custom Seat

I had both my rider's seat and passenger seat reworked and had Supracor ("honeycomb" of thermoplastic urethane material) inserted in both seats. After an 800 mile day I was in so much pain that I had to do something, but couldn't afford a full-blown aftermarket seat. This seat rides well (I've done several 800 mile days without the fatigue I felt when the seat was stock).

I recently got a great deal on a used aftermarket seat and need to sell mine to bankroll the new seats. $250 for the rider's seat + $150 for the rear seat = $400 for the set (plus shipping).

Chris

The market speaks. Lots of views and no replies. These are good re-worked seats and I am dropping price $50/seat or $100 for the set (plus shipping).

$200 for the front

$100 for the rear

Supply and demand...I got supply so let's see some demand!

Chris

May want to put a few pictures of the seats on here to show what you have. May help draw some interest from the Gen II crowd?

Any difference in appearance of the seats, or are they the same as stock look and height, just internally modified?

I'll try to post some pictures today. I'm still pretty new to the board and I do a lot more buying than selling, so i am still feeling my way around my first sale items.

As for the seats, they were internally modified and had the stock seat cover re-used, so they still look stock. Both are in great condition. I can also say that, unlike some gel seats, the Supracor inserts do not get hot in the sun. Here in Louisiana that means a lot.

I'll post some pictures ASAP.

Chris

Here are some pictures:

Front Seat

th_DSCN1189.jpg

th_DSCN1194.jpg

Rear Seat

th_DSCN1190.jpg

th_DSCN1196.jpg

Both seats

th_DSCN1191.jpg

th_DSCN1193.jpg

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for going to the trouble of sending the seat off to me in Aussie Land.

Forgot to mention why I only took the riders seat.

In Queensland I run a single seat rego on the bike. I think the state is the only one that has it.

I save nearly 1/2 the rego costs just on the 3rd party insurance.

The bike has to be inspected and certfied and a "DOT" transport sticker attached.

The seat looks good.

Hit the good twisties today.

Cheers.

Thanks Ken,

The seat is now somewhere between Louisiana and the Land Down Under!

I just sold the rear seat, so this sale is officially over.

Chris