Spiegler Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatNakedGuy

Reaction score
Received an email just now that my package will deliver on June 22. Any other SoCal folks receive theirs? Would like to team up for an install if possible.

Thanks!

I got an e-mail yesterday for the Spiegler ss lines for a 17th of June delivery.

Sorry FatNakedGuy, I live in British Columbia and can't get away from work long enough to come down and gang-install our lines.

Len

Just got my shipment email. Lines, rotors, and pads scheduled for delivery on the 22nd. WooHoo!!

Rick,

I've been sitting with mine for the better part of a month, now. We can get together... I'm schlepping down to Harbor Freight this PM to see about an MC lift that they have on sale for 3 Bennys.

Just got my e-mail - due the 23rd. Woo-hoo! Unfortunately, I'm in Maryland - a little too far, at least until I get my aftermarket seat. :rolleyes:

@RickL,

Sir, the placement of your bikes in your avatar is highly offensive. How dare you put the FJR behind a CRUISER! For shame! Do not post anymore until this blasphemy has been rectified. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard shit. And I was told IN PERSON on the phone that mine was shipping two weeks ago, "as we speak".

Yeah OK.

Another couple weeks of this, and I'm cancelling and calling Russell.

I got my "ups says you're getting stuff" email today! 21 lbs of rotors, lines, and pads. I'm down in San Diego, and have a handy lift, and 3 of the little roll around lifts. You're probably farther north.........

Hang in there Randy!

All the best,

Mike

Mine's on the way but I haven't figured out yet if I'm doing my own install or getting lazy and having a wrench monkey do it. There's a bunch o' lines in the ABS version...

@RickL,
Sir, the placement of your bikes in your avatar is highly offensive.  How dare you put the FJR behind a CRUISER!  For shame!  Do not post anymore until this blasphemy has been rectified. :angry:
@twn,

Ooops - it's a digital inversion problem. The FJR is really in front of the Rocket III, but when I loaded the avatar all the 1s turned into 0s and vice versa, so the bikes switched places. Honest. Really. Trust me. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help. :wacko:

RickL

RickL,

Hmmm... from the guberment, eh? Well, that 'splains it.

James,

HF does not stock it in the stores - mail order only. I hate buying stuff sight unseen. I'm sleeping on it for a bit. I'm looking into alternatives, too.

Well, I didn't get any UPS notice but the stuff came today. WOOHOO!

OK, you can call off the dogs now. :)

My Spiegler order just came in as notified and as expected. Looks like my Sunday just became busy since Saturday is a good day for riding. WooHOO!

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest comfortable with helping along an ABS install? B) I'd buy beverages and dinner. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
My box arrived yesterday, unfortunately sans rotors, which apparently they ran out of... :blink: Email and phone call to UM gets me another 2 weeks of wait... if it's not one thing, it's another.