SS1K+

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schweet! Congratulations on your ownership of the fastest FJR ever manufactured, because ... you know ... that 6th gear slows things down significantly.

Congrats, Dave!
punk.gif

I was waiting for your announcement. Didn't want to be the one to let the cat out of the bag. ;)

So, what exactly do those hockey sticks do for ya? :unsure:

So I left the humble abode at 2:15AM on the way to Latrobe PA. I stopped in Latrobe for about 45 minutes and made the return trip back home in 11 hrs and 45 minutes.
1,142 miles start to finish. It's going to a rough day today but worth it.

Oh I forgot, I was in the cage with a trailer in tow.
tonguesmiley.gif
Congrats on the new bike, Dave!

But man, that was some kind of round trip dude! 1,142 miles in 11 hours 45 minutes! WOW!!!! I'm not sure how the brakes on your wife's car got worn out. At that pace you certainly never used them!
tonguesmiley.gif

Hockey sticks? I am really not sure why they are there. It was my brother in laws trailer and he drives an F350. Possibly to judge the corners I would imagine. He's not a sports fan of any type. I am hoping to get the plates tomorrow so I can take the bike on a maiden voyage. It still has 0 miles on the ODO.

Can't wait, Dave

Registration and taxes paid: OUCH! I can't wait to return to NH.

All systems go, ready to launch.

Last edited by a moderator:
in a supposedly unrelated note, WynPro has announced an "across the board" price increase for its entire product line.

We now return you to your regular browsing....

Registration and taxes paid: OUCH! I can't wait to return to NH.
All systems go, ready to launch.
Time to move back up to New Hampshire, Dave. Yeah, we do have the mil-rate tax built into in the registration fee, but it is nothing like what you just paid in sales tax. And if you keep your vehicles around for more than 7 years (as I usually do) that mil-rate drops to nearly nothing.

Latest posts