• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stebel Magnum Blasters - High / Low $40 shipped

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motocbiker

Reaction score
Hi, I finally sold my 2007 FJR and I had these mounted in exactly the same spot as the OEM horns, although I had to trim away some plastic from the inside fairing (you'll never see this location unless you are on your back looking up into the wheel well).

Some peeps here on forums sell steel mounting brackets, but they came too close to the radiator for my liking. I preferred them tucked up into the wheel well just like the OEMs. You can also use relays, but many don't. The mounting tabs are still on the horns, which I used, so it should be easy on - off.

Anyway, I don't remember what I paid for them, but shipping is probably going to be about $12, so I think $28 for louder horns is a deal.

Do me a favor and use PayPal Cash, so we can keep this transaction "cheep".

I'm not getting rich here, just trying to do someone a favor.

Thanks for everyone's help in selling off the farkles on my 2007 Feejer.

Here is the sound clip: https://www.stebel.it/stebel2012/products.asp?IDserie=3&uso=&tipologia=ELECTROMAGNETICS

9165964263_f8548214ca_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck I've decided to give these away.
punk.gif

If someone will pay $20 for shipping (a little over, but just to be sure), I'll box 'um up and ship them to you.

First PM which will confirm PayPal Cash/Gift wins.

Wow, what a nice gesture Motocbiker.

I would like to have them, Paypal information requested, thank you for the nice deed :)