Sunny and Mild(ish) on Sat/Sun - wanna ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnKing

Reaction score
It's supposed to be (relatively) pleasant and mild this Saturday and Sunday. My wife is out of town and my bike wasn't put away for the winter so I'm going riding!

Anyone in the general area (90 mins or so around Danbury, CT) wanna meet somewhere and go for lunch?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's supposed to be (relatively) pleasant and mild this Saturday and Sunday. My wife is out of town and my bike wasn't put away for the winter so I'm going riding!
Anyone in the general area (90 mins or so around Danbury, CT) wanna meet somewhere and go for lunch?
Hi Shawn, I'm up in New Milford and would be interested in taking a ride together sometime. I try to get to Marcus Dairy on most Sunday mornings lately for breakfast, etc., do you ever go there then ? In the better weather I usually ride 2 up with my girlfriend but this time of year she's reluctant to go with me so I'm more available as a result. I'll give you my cell in case you want to try to get together for a ride some weekend. You should know that I'm bad about e-mails and probably won't be spending too much time on this forum so my phone would be the best way to reach me.

Thanks,

John

(203) 253-3650 cell

Hi Shawn, I'm up in New Milford and would be interested in taking a ride together sometime.
Cool!

I try to get to Marcus Dairy on most Sunday mornings lately for breakfast, etc., do you ever go there then ?
I often meet up with fellow riders at the Dairy.

In the better weather I usually ride 2 up with my girlfriend but this time of year she's reluctant to go with me so I'm more available as a result.
LOL My wife doesn't like to ride in the cold either. She's from Texas and I'm from Canada so our definitions of what is "cold" differ greatly!

I'll give you my cell in case you want to try to get together for a ride some weekend.
Sure! although, publicly putting your cel phone on the intrawebs is *not* such a good idea. :(

The long range forecast isn't looking good. Seems like on Thursday will be "rideable" over the next five days but I'll keep an eye on the forecast for this weekend.

It will be lunch by the time i could get there. 3 hrs. and 19 minutes acording to google one way. Haven't changed my tires yet and the front one is bald. I will take a rain check thow.