Superb Owl XLVIII - Seattle & Denver - Who Will Win

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Win

• Seattle

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Denver

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • What will be the final score?

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
As I recall, that John Elway dude is hard to beat.
rolleyes.gif

Vegas betting line has it +/- 1 to 2 points for either team, meaning that it will be a very good game
smile.png

I don't watch football, but I'm sure we'll end up with friends for this game. I hope the Donkeys lose. Being so close to Colorado we have a ton of their fans here, and they won't shut up.

Losing to the SeaHawks would shut them up good. Besides...Orange and Blue is uglier than Old Michael.

Well… I think the game has already been determined.

Check the covers of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED and you will find their cover jinx is holding true thus far in the playoffs.

They showed the COLTS- they lost the next game to the PATRIOTS

They showed the PATRIOTS- they lost the next game to the BRONCOS

So who is on the current cover you ask?

……………………. Payton and the BRONCOS.

A kiss of death unless they show the SEAHAWKS on the upcoming issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Seattle to win, but want Don't make it happen. Like the odds makers are saying, too close to call. Just hope it's entertaining.

If we are talking about Football then take Arsenal over Crystal Palace in the Sunday English Premier game. If we are talking about the silly American game where the foot hardly ever touches the ball then I don't care, I'll be outside shovelling snow.

1551559_572835776140021_101418230_n.jpg

As much as I love the city of Seattle, and the Seattle teams are all west coast favorites of mine, I despise Pete Carrol and the shit he pulled at USC for which he had zero consequences. Screw him - I'm going for Payton to beat 'em and may Pete Carrol never make it to the post-season again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to go with Elway because of his experience and his record speaks for itself.

It will come down to what team makes the least amount of mistakes.

Honestly I don't care for either team and I am not sure I will even watch this Super Bowl.

This is a bad a politics, can't stand either team but I'll go for the lessor of two evils and root for Denver because Seattle SUCKS!!!!!!

Hey, it's a 9r whiner thing :)