Swimming party at my place

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, getting out of the pool might be a *different* story..
HEY HONEY, hand me a beer...

“Honey” probably suggested this setup after hubby came home late with lipstick on his face.

“Honey” may have suggested this setup after hubby’s new insurance policy went into effect.

“Honey” is ensuring that hubby and his buds won’t be coming home late again after yet another evening of pub crawling.

Nothing like a good BBQ with 'the other white meat', or as the natives say, "Long pork tonight."

The meat is now marinated, just add electricity.

Doesn't the electrical cord also carrying a ground wire?
Well, this would be a good time to verify that the GFI circuit breaker does in fact work.

(It is Friday...)

Of course, getting out of the pool might be a *different* story..
HEY HONEY, hand me a beer...

“Honey” probably suggested this setup after hubby came home late with lipstick on his face.

“Honey” may have suggested this setup after hubby’s new insurance policy went into effect.

“Honey” is ensuring that hubby and his buds won’t be coming home late again after yet another evening of pub crawling.

Nothing like a good BBQ with 'the other white meat', or as the natives say, "Long pork tonight."

The meat is now marinated, just add electricity.

Doesn't the electrical cord also carrying a ground wire?
Well, this would be a good time to verify that the GFI circuit breaker does in fact work.

(It is Friday...)
Damn Ion... you crack me up... you da man.

Last edited by a moderator: