Tank-purse Stuff...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone carries any of the following items?

• Utility knife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash light

• Band aids

• Aspirine (or any other head ache medicine)

• Tire plugs

• Camera (with spare batteries)

• Sun glasses

• Assorted maps

• Parasol

• Odd items (Deck of cards, Instruments of paraphernalia, Kotex, Condoms, Strap-ons, Whips, Chackles,

• Total voters
Don't carry a camera in a tank bag with magnets - on 2 occasions my camera memory card has been wiped clean :angry:

Paul

01 fjr

uk

Does this remind anyone of Florida a few years ago ? B)

I carry opener, phone, tire repair kit, water, extra ear plugs, something to write on (?), sun glasses, Sig .40 (oops strike the last one)...

--G

Don't carry a camera in a tank bag with magnets - on 2 occasions my camera memory card has been wiped clean :angry:
yamaha1300rider: Did it really hose your mem card? which tank bag was it?

I tend to put my camera in there as well. i got one of the yamaha ones, not the huge one though. haven't had problems as of yet, but i would be less than happy if my mem card got wiped.

-colin

I carry a spare helmet shield in the plastic baggy they come in, either Blue iridium or clear depending on whats on the helmet.

Cigs, lighter,meds,maps, wallet, I-River 20 Gig mp3 player w/ remote, charger for cell phone and mp3 player,usb cable,MotoCom SB-1 amp/intercom unit, S100 detailer/wax, microfiber cloth, spare hearing aid batteries, hearing aid storage pouch,spare AA batteries and Listerine breath tabs,spare key for the Feejer and all my house/car/work keys. Magnetic bag hasn't caused any problem with any of the electronics yet.

Various other things go in the Oxford sport tank bag when needed, never had to expand it yet. Above items are always in there if I'm traveling more than 2 hours one way, otherwise it stays home and the essentials end up in the pockets of the JR mesh jacket, same if I know I'll be leaving the bike unattended for extended periods.

Last edited by a moderator: