Tank-purse Stuff...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone carries any of the following items?

• Utility knife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash light

• Band aids

• Aspirine (or any other head ache medicine)

• Tire plugs

• Camera (with spare batteries)

• Sun glasses

• Assorted maps

• Parasol

• Odd items (Deck of cards, Instruments of paraphernalia, Kotex, Condoms, Strap-ons, Whips, Chackles,

• Total voters

FJRocha

Reaction score
I'm just curious to find out what one might find on the average Joe's Tank-purse... Feel free to complete the list.

PS. This is my first try at polling, lets see how this works... :unsure:

He forgot the "all of the above" button, plus:

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I new I had forgotten something :headbonk:

Oh well, now I know better. :innocent:

@Admin, is there a way to do a multiple choice poll?

Doesn't seem to work right. I checked sunglasses, yet still shows 0 selected. Did Seinfelds nemesis design this?

So it would appear. Tells me I already voted when I visit the page. Smartass. B)

I carry all but the last 2. I'd vote, but seeing how it's not allowing me to make multiple choices, I won't.

Mike

It only lets me check one item, I carry a bunch of stuff in my tank bag.

Wife calls it my man purse. :atv: :brunette:

:stupid:

@Admin, is there a way to do a multiple choice poll?
You mean so it looks like this?

poll.JPG

Actually, I grabbed the source code from the page and made some edits so that check boxes instead of radio buttons were used.

From this

Code:
<tr>
   <td class='row1' colspan='3'><input type="radio" name="poll_vote" value="0" class="radiobutton" /> <strong>Utility knife</strong></td>
   </tr>
To this

Code:
<tr>
   <td class='row1' colspan='3'><input type="checkbox" name="poll_vote" value="0" class="checkbox" /> <strong>Utility knife</strong></td>
   </tr>
Don't think you could do this on the forum though but the option to use check boxes is in the java code the page uses. Not sure why we aren't given that option though.

Is it possible that this is a :nono: on this board?

I also carry all but the last two items. Oh, actually my tire plugs are in a nice little kit under my seat & band aids are in a first aid kit in the trunk... so, they are not in my tank purse.

I carry all but the utility knife (knife in multitool) and parasol. The 'Odd' items are held secret to protect the guilty. ;)

As for weapons:

carryconcealed4xr.jpg

Ron

Here is what I carrie in my tankbag:

gloves,sunglasses,helmet shield cleaner and rag,medication,cell phone,ear plugs,water,camera,garage door opener,maps,heat troller for vest.

I carry goves (2 pair because they sometimes get soaked through when it rains), EZ-Pass, bungee cords, registration and insurance card, a couple of emergency $$, and rain suit.

l