Tech day VI post up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I won't be making it :(

I've been battling some kind of illness for the past couple weeks that keeps me bodily and mentally exhausted. Combined with the awesome weather forecast, I think a motorcycle ride is probably not the best idea for me right now.

Bike's loaded up in the trailer. I'm a pussy.

Nick's going to head up too, he was at the Ohio Ramble last year. He's bringing his Triumph along with his trailer. He's got some wiring to clean up as well on the bike and install an inverter in the trailer. Plus we're taking my truck and his trailer in a couple weeks down to Arkansas and after fixing an issue with my brake controller on the truck, I'd like to make sure everything is good to go there too. Ulterior motive, but I accept I'm still a pussy.

At least one of us has some common sense. Me - I just don't want to hear all the BS from Andy about how he rode all the way here if I don't....

Looks like I won't be making it
sad.png

I've been battling some kind of illness for the past couple weeks that keeps me bodily and mentally exhausted. Combined with the awesome weather forecast, I think a motorcycle ride is probably not the best idea for me right now.

Just when the weather smartened up enough to make it a nice ride ... I'm not able to make it.

Property management has its moments.

I'm not gonna make it just too cold too wet too much of a pussy. Got to Ft. Wayne and after I'm able to feel all my body parts and finish my coffee gonna turn around. I'm so pissed....