Tech day VI post up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 an a third at this point... I might have given Andy too much credit and we have Kanadians.. They only count for One no matter how many..
You'll find us Canadians at the Tim Horton's in Owosso and no you can't have my seat at the corner table.
tonguesmiley.gif

Andy sure knows how to pick a weekend. As i got in the truck after my morning coffee at Timmy's it started snowing. By the time I made it through the near white-out conditions to Toronto the only things missing was a plague of locusts and frogs falling out of the sky.
As you can imagine it was complete carnage on the 401 across Toronto but I used my Zen master skills and safely arrived at Ray's.we are lloaded up and heading out. First stop - Tim Horton's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who'da known, Bill? No way in hell would I have expected snow and freezing temperatures in mid-f'n-April! At least you're driving and not riding.

Sooze and I will head out late tomorrow morning. Ryan the Buell guy can't make it after all, so it'll just be the two of us, me on the bike and Sooze in her car.

I'm going back and forth between riding or trailering. They keep dropping the temperature for Saturday and now there's talk of snow and rain.

Why be cold and miserable if I don't have to be?

Like I said, Andy, enjoy that ride up tomorrow...

No winter jacket yet for me, so I'm hoping the mesh & liner with heated gear under will do.

Hey Andy... enjoy yer ride up to Owasso tomorrow...the weather's looking GREAT!!!
fool.gif
Why be cold and miserable if I don't have to be?
Gulp...Snow?? Fuck!
Bah. Temps aren't looking to get below freezing until Saturday night.

Like I said, Andy, enjoy that ride up tomorrow...
No winter jacket yet for me, so I'm hoping the mesh & liner with heated gear under will do.
Pussies.

Yes, I'm riding up tomorrow.

'Cuase ya know what?

It beats workin'.

I gots the gear. I gots the bike.

And, oh yeah...

Sooze will be behind me in her car keeping spare gloves warm.

Kinda makes me feel like Ewan and Charlie....

Still beats workin'.

BTW - where's the 'fitter and Rayzerman check in? Thought they were getting there today? Maybe they're doing a Tim Hortons tour on the way or sumpthin.