Thanks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacurverider

Reaction score
Jason, Dom, Jeff and all who helped, thanks for another spectacular EOM! You organized it, chose a perfect location, gave us all the tools we needed . . . job well done! Don't plan on turning over the reigns to anyone else soon, you do it well and I trust you're all in it for the long haul!

We're looking for someone who can do a better job of controlling the weather. My naked no-rain dancing in the parking lot DID help, but it scared the participants and Dom made me stop.

Glad to hear you folks enjoyed yourselves. That's what makes it all worthwhile.

My naked no-rain dancing in the parking lot DID help, but it scared the participants and Dom made me stop.
well, sounds like my not being able to attend saved me some big $$$ for therapy :dribble:

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two thumbs up !!!!!! Our first EOM. Will not be the last. We were amazed at how well everything was planned out. Great job guys, and gals.

We're looking for someone who can do a better job of controlling the weather. My naked no-rain dancing in the parking lot DID help, but it scared the participants and Dom made me stop.

That's a sight I'm glad I slept thru . . . . Great job, Jeff!

ditto and +1 to all of the organizers! :yahoo:

Jana and I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to seeing you all again next year (or hopefully sooner at SFO)

If it matters, we'd vote for Johnson City again at the Holiday Inn. The whole staff was very accomodating and the room rate was very reasonable.

Thanks again to everyone that put in all of the hard work and effort putting the very successful event together! Also, everyone remember to thank the sponsors for their support!

FJRBandit

Last edited by a moderator: