The CoolioFoolio Rides Again

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride report as usual :fuck: and I sit here watching the snow gradually build up on the driveway. My two wheeled fun will be piloting the snow blower in the morning or if I'm lucky it will snow enough to warrant starting the tractor.😝

Nice ride report as usual :fuck: and I sit here watching the snow gradually build up on the driveway. My two wheeled fun will be piloting the snow blower in the morning or if I'm lucky it will snow enough to warrant starting the tractor.😝
Ouch!

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.26.13 PM.png

Brings back memories of home.  I used to live in Lompoc, made many trips out to Jalama Beach to get Jalama burgers (super delicious) and relax at the ocean.  The roads a little rough but fun.  Good times!

Good stuff Don, our trip south this year didn't include San Marcos pass where we stayed last year, some of my best California riding memory's. The day I went out to Jalama Beach I was glad I was on the S-10 as it is rough indeed.