The deal is done!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Steve

Reaction score
went to 5 Star Yamaha (Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia) on Monday afternoon, and said goodbye to my faithful '93 FJ. Came home on 5 Star's demo bike...now mine. A 2007 Ocean Depth FJR1300A. Got a fantastic deal, including continued discounts on any parts or accessories for a long time into the future. Bike had 900kms on it when I picked it up...so they threw in a free 1000km service, which was done yesterday.

DSC00004.jpg

And one happy pilot:

DSC00005.jpg

Ol Blue now behaves like a freight train on steroids. I love this thing. Looking to probably get a Givi 52L top box, colour matched. Will be installing a Vista thottle lock next time I am home (go back to work next Wednesday - 2 weeks away at the mine). Also, will be getting headlight protectors

Now..where do these sliders (Oggy Knobs) you guys keep referring to, exist?

Any other farkles that are necessary?

Steve,

Waaaay to Goooo! You look tooo happy and you have one sweet looking machine. You can find some of the farkles at the bottom of this forum in the Bin O Facts...

Happy Riding!

oh jeez... im not sure what farkles are 'necessary'.. but...

for sliders you may try a forum members 'Skyway' sliders: Link in delrin, or aluminum Link

congrats!

Really nice looking bike. I like the blue better than my cherry. Great graphics as well, enjoy!

AZ

Wow Steve, like the 07 in the rightous blue! She's a real beauty. The graphics with the silver tail are the cat's meow. Congrats and ride safe out there. PM. <>< :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Steve. FJR is looking spiffy, and owner is looking quite pleased. This is how it should be.

Congrats mate - she looks great!
I'm sure you will love her.

Rgds

Glenn
Yo Glen - I have a confession to make. :eek: I have wet dreams about the color of your FJR. Throw a fellow FJR brother a bone (NO, not that kind) and take some nice piccies of that beauty and post them on the forum. I'll be forever in your debt.