The End of Combat Touring Boots?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBill

Reaction score
Aerostitch's Combat Touring Boots have been out of stock for quite some time now. I wonder if the Rider Wearhouse people decided to stop importing them. There is really nothing on today's market that fills their niche.

I've been wearing mine for thirteen years and who knows how many miles; well over 100K.

WBill

Well, one pair of Touring Boot Lites in a 46 on ebay, and nothing on Amazon. You may be hosed. Gaerne makes a very similar adventure boot. Forma and Sidi make boots that I think are better, but the style is more agressive.

Twice I built up the courage to spend the coin on these and they were out of stock. I was planning a ride to the store this summer to finally try a pair on. Let's hope they have them by then.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Does not Sidi make the Combat and Combat Lites?

I have a set of Combat Lites. Great boot and exceptionally durable. I took them to a cobbler to see about getting a shifter pad added. The cobbler just laughed and said there was no way any of his machines could sew through those boots.

Latest posts